The Family Money account can be closed per parent's request through the App. Parents should follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Overview screen
- Go to the Settings icon at the top right corner
- Scroll down to Manage my account and select My plan
- Finally, tap the Cancel plan button at the bottom left corner
The account will stay active until the current billing period ends. Any pending transactions should be processed within 14 days after the last billing period ends.
Kids’ Spend Cards will be deactivated after the current billing period ends, and transfers between accounts will be disabled.
- After an account is deactivated, there is a 14 day waiting period from the last day of the billing cycle.
- Pending transactions should take 14 days from the last day of the billing cycle
- After the end of the waiting period, any remaining balance in Family Money, minus any fees or negative account balances, will be refunded to a parent via check (mailed to the address on file.) It should be received within 7-10 business days.
- We suggest using the remaining balance in the Family Money account before the end of the current billing period.