To add money to your Wallet:
- Open the App and navigate to Overview
- Next tap Add Money in My Wallet section
- Enter the correct amount to transfer using the keyboard or +/-, or by clicking on the $ sign and entering the desired amount (maximum $250) manually. The minimum transfer amount is $20.
- The default bank account is selected for transfer. If more than one bank account is linked, switch to a desired bank account.
- Click Next and check the amount to confirm.
Family Money will notify you when the funds are posted to your Wallet: typically between 3-5 business days after initiating the transfer in the App, depending on your external bank.
There are a couple of limitations when making a funds transfer transaction from your linked bank account to your Family Money Wallet:
- Parents can’t send money back to the linked bank account
- Parents can't make more than two transfers in a day from the linked bank account(s) to the Family Money Wallet or a total of more than $250 per day
* Certain types of bank accounts, like savings and money market accounts, may have fees and have other limitations on ACH withdrawals. Before selecting an account to be linked to Family Money, check with your external bank to find out if there are any fees or limitations that apply.