Your mobile device must support biometric logins to use this feature.
Family Money will prompt the user to set up a biometric login when you log in second time, consecutively:
- For iOS Face ID: Tap Enable Face ID then OK to confirm.
- For iOS Touch ID: Touch and cover the bottom sensor to confirm your fingerprint.
- For Android fingerprint: Touch and cover the bottom sensor to confirm your fingerprint.
Tap not now, to set up biometrics another time.
If the device has a biometric login feature, it must be enabled to authorize logins for Family Money.
If you have trouble using a biometric login:
- Navigate to the home screen
- Select Log in to a different account
- Log in manually
- Check biometric settings
- Reset settings if needed
Also, biometrics can be set from Settings section.
This information is not shared with Verizon.