Adding a promo code during the parent onboarding:
- From the Family Money home screen, tap Get started
- Follow the steps to create the login credential and enter the requested information
- After the parent's identity has been verified, tap Got a promo code? on the Your Family Money account has been created screen
- Enter the promo code to redeem and tap Submit
Adding a promo code in Settings:
- From the parents account scroll to Settings Screen
- Click on My Plan
- Next click on Promo codes
- If the parent has already entered a promo code, the screen will show the promo code details, under the “Promo codes added” section
- If no promo codes were previously added to this account the “Promo codes added” section will not be available
- The parent can then enter their promo code in the text field under “Got a promo code?” and tap Submit.
- If the parent is on a paid plan, the promo code takes effect during the next billing cycle. If the parent is on a free trial, it applies once the free trial is over.
- At this time, a parent can only add one promo code per account.
- If a parent cancels their plan, they must reactivate their plan in order to add the promo code.